Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cinematographer Santhosh Sivan Abt Vijay - Murugadoss Movie

It’s official internationally reputed cinematographer Santosh Sivan will be the cameraman of Vijay’s new film to be directed by AR Murgadoss.

The film will start rolling in a few days and will be produced by Vijay’s father SA Chandrasekhar in association with Aascar Ravichandran and marketed worldwide by Fox Star Studios.

Former Kingfisher calendar girl Angela Johnson is debuting as heroine opposite Vijay.

Speaking exclusively to sify.com Santosh Sivan said: “Yes I’m doing the Murgadoss directed film with Vijay. A few years back I was to do the Hindi version of Ghajini but it did not happen to various reasons. Now my directorial venture Ceylon got postponed. I thought during the break I will turn DOP (Director of Photography) work which I enjoy a lot. In Tamil I have only done DOP for Mani sir and Suhasini. I like Vijay films and looking forward to working with him and Murgadoss.”

No comments:

Post a Comment