Saturday, November 13, 2010

Vijay's Interview to Kanyaka Magazine

Q:u had been following same pattern of dance,action and comedy.?


a:at times i too had dreamed of trying different roles,but my fans need to c me in tis type of roles,thier interest is also important for me.


Q:have u ever felt bored abt fans and u r busy schedule.


A:never,i'm dealing all these well


Q:money....glamour..these r changing people...esp. stars.wat is t imp. of these in life.
AEnhanced by Smiley Centralshaking his head)pls dont ask these sort of hard q to me,i dont knw t answers(jocking)


Q:one of u r fan told u give books to children.?


A:those r under Vidhya charitable trust.me n my sis wer good friends, and she died at an young age,and that had affected me a lot.still nw that pain is in my heart.i became inrovert after her death.


Q:tell me abt t movie.


Aat last 20 min of t film is really heart touching.hero is so innocent,good humor,actually Siddique sir is a master in slapstiq comedy.


Q:u had acted under Fazil also.


A:he had given me a hit too.


Q:had u watched malayalam films.


A:yes.i have watched films of Mammootty sir n Mohanlal sir.had seen them in a few functions,they had talked to me.those r moments that i could never forget.


Q:wat's u r advice to new comers to cinema.


A:who am i to give advice.they had to complete their basic education before coming to this field.


Q:any interests other than cinema,.


A:nothing.my carrier and hobby is cinema.


Q:u have crores of fans and u r fan of hum?


A:Amitab bachan.




"after t interview wen sid called him Vijay was like an obedient child.he is not showing t attitude of having crores of fan......he never goes to his caravan in small intervels....he won't make suggestions in direction....wen he faces camera he shows t interst and innocence of a newcomer......he wont get irritated if asked o repeat t take....

and he is the same before his fans too....he wont get away,if they try to touch him.....he never hesitate to give his beautiful amile to his fans..

No comments:

Post a Comment