Sunday, November 14, 2010

VINAY REJECTED 3 IDIOTS OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The grapevine is abuzz that Vinay Rai will play one of the three main characters in the Tamil remake of the Hindi blockbuster 3 Idiots. “It’s true that I was approached for Madhavan’s role,” reveals Vinay, “I saw the original in Hindi and loved every bit of the film. Moreover, I am a big fan of Shankar sir and working with him would be a dream come true for me. But when I analysed the role, I realised that it was not quite meaty. So, after couple of days, I got back to the production team and told them that I cannot take it up, ” clarifies Vinay. The actor is currently busy shooting for an untitled project opposite Sharmila Mandre, who is making her debut in Tamil with this film. “She is pretty and it’s great working with her. Madhesh is directing this commercial potboiler. It’s quite some time since I did a Tamil film and frankly speaking, I didn’t get many good scripts. This film has a lot of comedy and it was great fun working with seasoned comedians like Santhanam and Ganja Karuppu,” says Vinay, who is also busy with a Telugu project, Veela, opposite Nisha Aggarwal. “Nisha felt that I shared a great chemistry with Kajal in Modhi Vilayadu and that ’s the reason she would like to work with me. I am still teasing her saying that she should ask her entire family to act with me, ” he quips.

No comments:

Post a Comment