Saturday, September 18, 2010

Vijay’s Kaavalan in December

Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s Siddique directed Kaavalan will not release for Diwali. It is likely to be a Christmas release.A press meet was organized by the producers on Thursday night to announce the progress of the film.Director Siddique said: “Kaavalan is Vijay’s 51st film and is adapted from my Malayalam hi...t Bodyguard. Nearly 80 percent of the film is complete. It has come out well, and you will find a different Vijay in the film. Vijay’s comedy scenes with Asin and Vadivelu are sure to bring the house down.”Vijay said: “ Siddique is one of my favourite directors. After doing Friends, which I believe is my best comedy film, we are coming together again. Everything from romance to comedy to action, has been stitched together by Siddique to make Kaavalan, a racy entertainer.”Asin said that she is doing her third film with Vijay after Sivakasi and Pokkiri. Says Asin: “ I’m happy to be back in Tamil films. Hopefully it will be my hat trick victory with Vijay.”Vadivelu said that it was Siddique’s Friends, which gave him a big boost as a comedy actor and he hopes the magic will be recreated with Kaavalan.

1 comment: